ETHOS is an acronym for Encouraging Technology & Hands-On Science
Our Working Mission:
To provide children with opportunities to connect science to everyday life through problem-solving, discovery and critical thinking.
Our Working Core Beliefs:
· Inquiry-based science provides the foundation for advancing STEM education.
· STEM education is key to equipping our future workforce with 21st century skills (critical thinking, problem solving, collaboration, etc.).
· Competent and confident teachers are necessary for effective STEM/Inquiry education.
· Every child will find joy and inspiration when they are actively engaged in his or her own learning.
· A community thrives when it collectively supports the positive growth and development of its children.
Helping Children Learn Science.
Helping Children Love Science.